DragCave Friends
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

DragCave Friends

Alle Fans von DragCave sind willkommen!

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Spamm... Numero duo

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Megaro
II - Lunas Spielzeug ~ Rang 8
Megaro

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2160

Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeDo Feb 05, 2009 9:17 pm

Have you ever continued to watch Death Note? xD

I have found another, evry strange manga which is some kind of a parody of Death Note. It´s called Onani Master Kurosawa or "Fap Note" xD
Nach oben Nach unten
Lunnaris
I - Die vampirische Mondgöttin ~ Admin-chan
Lunnaris

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2300

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeDo Feb 05, 2009 9:29 pm

no >.>" I still need to oO

kay? I don't know that xD what is it about? ^^
Nach oben Nach unten
https://dragonfans.forumieren.com
Megaro
Megaro

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeDo Feb 05, 2009 9:48 pm

Why? xD

It´s really strange...it´s about a boy who masturbates in school in the girls toilet and imagines t rape school girls by doing that...he´s totally similar to Kira, alway thinking that he changes the world or does something great and influencual by doing this xD

One day, a girl from his class gets punished by other girls and so he steels their clothes and jerks off on them. But this punished girl knew what he did after school because of an conicidence ebfore the sumemr vacation and uses him as her avatar of revenge, making him jerk of on other pupils uniforms also o__o

It sounds just fucked up, but it´s really funny and psychological xD
Nach oben Nach unten
Lunnaris
Lunnaris

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeDo Feb 05, 2009 10:04 pm

dunno actually oO maybe 'cause I don't wanna start liking the anime too much when in the end the characters I like most are killed *sight* the bad thing of being spoiled -.-" ><

well, that does not seem similar to Kira o.o" but if yo just mean the psychical things ten maybe ^^"

strange... oO

well, it doesn't really seem to be my thing, even if it's about the mind of humans ^^"
Nach oben Nach unten
Megaro
Megaro

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeDo Feb 05, 2009 10:17 pm

x3 I know that but you should watch it to the end ^^ it´s really worth it ^.~

Yeah, hes also psychical xd but he also says such sentence that he seems as if he thinks what he would do would really MEAN something xD and his thoughts and his face when he is really angry are very similar to those of Kira ^^

Believe me, it´s really just funny and enjoyable xD but it´s a little bit sexual so it could´be ^^; I like the drawing style thought, it looks a little bit like sketches and that´s very stylish ^^
Nach oben Nach unten
Lunnaris
Lunnaris

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeDo Feb 05, 2009 10:27 pm

I can imagine...but still ^^"

well...I don't recall seeing Kira angry at all ^^" so that doesn't help me much...

might be, but the story itself is not this appealing to me, so... AND I want to finish Death Note before I start something else...the main word being want ^^"
Nach oben Nach unten
Megaro
Megaro

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeDo Feb 05, 2009 10:44 pm

No, DO it...please...for me? T__T

Not angry? xD more kinda mad I woul suppose, every time when is endangered by L ^^

okay, I udnerstand that...I could never just not finish such a great anime because I fear the end xD
Nach oben Nach unten
Lunnaris
Lunnaris

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeDo Feb 05, 2009 11:11 pm

I'll see >.>"

huh...a little bit maybe... ^^" but well, I'm not so good in reading emotions xP

but that's you xP but as I've said, I'll see...
Nach oben Nach unten
Megaro
Megaro

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeDo Feb 05, 2009 11:35 pm

I just am not able to understand .__.

lol I am xD

okay ^^

Oh, I hear such a moving song right now...it´d be not moving for everyone, but for me because I have "Fernweh" and when this song plays it comes up so hard... >.<
Nach oben Nach unten
Lunnaris
Lunnaris

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeDo Feb 05, 2009 11:46 pm

what is it that you cannot understand? o.o

good for you ^^

^^

poor Meg...that doesn't sound very nice...I hope for you that you'll be able to do whatever you want to do now in the future, so that your 'fernweh' will vanish ><
Nach oben Nach unten
Megaro
Megaro

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeDo Feb 05, 2009 11:53 pm

How you can just inetrrupt animes just ebcause you fear what happens next xD I would be thousand times too curious ^^

At elast I hope so o.o

^^

No, it´s not that bad ^^ it just reminds me of my dream...that someday I will be able to pack just a few things, step out of my door and just go were my feet take me...whereer this place may be, just to go on till my hunger for knowledge and new discoviers is feeded enough ^^ in somehow, that´d be one of the greates things I could ever imagine to do...
Nach oben Nach unten
Lunnaris
Lunnaris

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeFr Feb 06, 2009 12:13 am

ah^^ well, I have no idea how I'm doing that o.o" it just happens >.<

lol

wow, interesting dream...wouldn't be something I dream of but it is cool to know someone who really wanna do that xD
and you can do it in Australia o.o Work and Travel ^^
there you can wander aroung for yourself, work and get money your own way and wander off again ^^
but it is very expensive >.> it costs ~ 3000€ (well, not exactly, but you need to have this money before you can participate)
Nach oben Nach unten
Megaro
Megaro

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeFr Feb 06, 2009 12:25 am

xDDD

^^

Yeah, I really wanna...and just Australia wpould´nt be my thing ^^ it should contain driving on a boat, cold üplaces, warm places, many places xD
But that sounds really inetresting o__o

And this is the song I meant, but be aware...it´s german xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCxKEV2Uknk
Nach oben Nach unten
Lunnaris
Lunnaris

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeFr Feb 06, 2009 12:28 am

xP

well, at least the boat thing and the warm places are contained in australia xD but I understand why you would not wanna do it xP ^^

oh noo, it's german! what a cruel thing to send me xD
well, I'll listen to it ^^
Nach oben Nach unten
Megaro
Megaro

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeFr Feb 06, 2009 1:32 am

Dammit, i haven´t seen your post xD

^^

Way that irony? o__o
what do you think about it? xD
Nach oben Nach unten
Lunnaris
Lunnaris

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeFr Feb 06, 2009 1:35 am

yeah, thought so xD

yep, definitely irony ^^ I do like german songs too you know? xD like...some LaFee songs ^^
actually, I like it ^^ especially the refrain ^.^ AND I heard it from your last post to this one >.> so I can sing the refrain now too xD
Nach oben Nach unten
Megaro
Megaro

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeFr Feb 06, 2009 1:41 am

It wasn´t shown as a new post at all <<

good xD I did not know that, but it´s good ^^
sould I show you some more sonsg of this band from time to time? ^-^ and if you find some that you like very much I could send them to you per ICQ otr MSN ^^
Nach oben Nach unten
Lunnaris
Lunnaris

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeFr Feb 06, 2009 1:46 am

well, I myself just actualize the thread itself...then I don't need a button to look if you've posted xP

well, I like very very much songs, there are japanese, spanish, italian, french, english and german...I hear like everything xP there is just very little I don't like
can do if you want ^^ if not I hear other songs, so it doesn't really matter anyway but whatever ^.^
Nach oben Nach unten
Megaro
Megaro

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeFr Feb 06, 2009 1:49 am

That´s a smart idea xD

Dito ^^ just french not, I hate french xD
Yes, but if you like some of the songs it would be a shame not to show them to you ^-^
Nach oben Nach unten
Lunnaris
Lunnaris

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeFr Feb 06, 2009 1:50 am

I know xD

well, I normally do too, but there are some good songs ^^
that's right ^^
Nach oben Nach unten
Megaro
Megaro

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeFr Feb 06, 2009 1:57 am

Now our next topic is dragons...not dragons of Dragcave but dragons in generel...what is your opinion about them? xD
Nach oben Nach unten
Lunnaris
Lunnaris

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeFr Feb 06, 2009 2:03 am

greeat...I have no idea xD
well, in general I believe more in an Eragonlike way in dragons, because they surely are very intelligent and so I don't see why they should be the bad ones like (kind of) in LotR...
and in general I like the depicted dragons in Eragon very much...they're not very different to what I'd think of if I should describe a dragon ^.^
I'd also take Idhún in consideration, but you don't know it so I cannot talk to much about it without confusing you again xD
Nach oben Nach unten
Megaro
Megaro

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeFr Feb 06, 2009 2:15 am

Ah...in which way intelligence prevents you from becoming evil? ^^; some of the most evil eprsons on the world were great geniuses in their way ^^;
lol...I think, dragons are magic creatures who, just like us humans, make mistakes and can decide whether to be evil or good and so tehre are some very good and very evil dragons ô_o
Nach oben Nach unten
Lunnaris
Lunnaris

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeFr Feb 06, 2009 2:32 am

it does not...I just think that they're smart enough to not fight if they cannot possibly win or if they're not enough etc...and I just think of dragons as very peace-loving creatures ^^
I think that this just happens if they've human contact...because animals aren't good or bad either and dragons have in my opinion some of their instincts...just if they get involved with humans they need to decide wether they're 'good' or 'bad' and even then it depends on your POV oO
Nach oben Nach unten
Megaro
Megaro

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeFr Feb 06, 2009 2:48 am

I think of them as different as all colours of the rainbo o_o some of the destructive as a tornado of flames, some as pieceful as you could ever imagine o.o and I think dragons have not really much enemies they could not possible win against...mostd ragon are capable of using enormous magic powers and can incinerate whole armies of thousands of soldiers with just a few breaths of fire o.o

lol...if dragons are influenced by humans by humans they cannot be so smart...dragons have an intelligence far beyond those of the smartes humans and most of them are able to read thoughts of minor creatures as humans, I think ô_o in the realm where there are the dragons I can really believe in there ar good and bad dragons, one of the worst ahs turned himself in an udnead dragon and demands human sacrifices to transofrm them to zombies for his army and he is the worst necromant that ever existed o.o
And other dragons rule over human realms or are married with gods. But tehre are also minor dragons who have also the intelligence of animals. I think there are also such dragons, but the dragons who are really smart cannot be meatched by single humans and the really mighty dragosn are more like gods and their power and what they want and if what they want is evil in our eyes does not care them much. They´re more like following their own aims regardless of our point of view believing to do the ebst in their and hjust their opinion.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 24 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Spamm... Numero duo
Seite 24 von 32Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
DragCave Friends :: Anderes :: Spambereich-
Gehe zu: