DragCave Friends
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

DragCave Friends

Alle Fans von DragCave sind willkommen!

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Spamm... Numero duo

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Lunnaris
I - Die vampirische Mondgöttin ~ Admin-chan
Lunnaris

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2300

Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Icon_minitimeDo Jan 22, 2009 1:04 am

yeah, I thought so... 'cause I'm the same way ^^

huh...maybe he just isn't the gay type xD

hypocritical I think...and I never watched (or read) this far, but I can imagine that o.ô
well, the funny thing in Naruto is: if you're a shônen-ai fan and like SasuNaru, you find SO much things in the anime (I didn't look in the manga so I can't say) that seem to imply that pairing xD that's so strange xD but cool nevertheless (of course, any normal boy/girl wouldn't think a thing of these gestures, but well...for that we shonan-ai fans are there *g* xD)
Nach oben Nach unten
https://dragonfans.forumieren.com
Megaro
II - Lunas Spielzeug ~ Rang 8
Megaro

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2160

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Icon_minitimeDo Jan 22, 2009 1:14 am

That´s fine then x3 then let´s hope that our friendship will last for a very long time ^.^

That´s not the reason I think...it´s more that nobody is good enoigh for him <3

Yes, I know that ô_o I was once befriended with two lesbians who were obsessed by Beyblade and intented the whole time on being able to proof that some of the characters are gay and are together <<
Nach oben Nach unten
Lunnaris
Lunnaris

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Icon_minitimeDo Jan 22, 2009 1:29 am

yeah, let's hope... ^^

sure thing xD
you know that the pairing EdxEnvy has quite an amount of fans? o.o xD I mean...nothing against them, but Envy hates Ed too much to ever form a relationship (even if it's only friendship) I think... Oo

uh...the third time a topic has something to so with your ex-friends o.o
but it's right...if you search enough you find MANY things...like, in the final scenes of KH2 Sora tries to carry Riku...and instead of grab his waist or sth like that, he had his hands just slightly over Rikus butt o.ô they were at his belt (if Riku even weard one...I don't know xD)
these are the littly things which convince every s-a-Fan xD
Nach oben Nach unten
Megaro
Megaro

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Icon_minitimeDo Jan 22, 2009 1:37 am

As for me I´ll do everything to keep our friendship alive, promise ^.~

lol...does that really count in such relationships? xD Sasu would also never pari with Itachi xD

lol...THAT really is not a significant sign xD but in Beyblade eprhaps two male characters hold each others hands while they drove in the bus ô_o
That´s so...cute x3
Nach oben Nach unten
Lunnaris
Lunnaris

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Icon_minitimeDo Jan 22, 2009 1:46 am

I think I'll try either...but I'm sometimes in very strange moods, dso I can't say for sure...but tyring is important anyway! ><

right... oô well, then I can't say much against it xD and envy seems to be gay anywhere...I mean...he wears a skirt...and before I saw the german anime episodes I thought he was a girl ^^"

aww~ xD
but hey, it's not like in KH no one would ever hold hands...it's just not as often and if you wana blend SoKai out (I mean...she even hugs him...that are too much things for this pairing >.>) you need to search a while xD but I found (and remembered right now) ONE scene where Rikue, Sora (and Kairi... xD) are holding hands o__o
but there are some problems with the pairings of the organization xD (some of them [like Demyx and Zexion] never ever met in the games o.o sure, they might meet each other in 358/2 Days...but you can't be sure xD and I love this pairing though I normally don't like pairings with people who never met each other...^^")
Nach oben Nach unten
Megaro
Megaro

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Icon_minitimeDo Jan 22, 2009 1:59 am

Strange moods? o__o what kind of moods? o.o if you are in a bad mood and perhaps insult me without wanting it, don´t worry, I´m not the kind of person that could not forgive and forget something like that ^-^

lol...I knew the whole time he was a boy xD and judging someone as gay because of his look is not my kind of view ^^

Okay...I think I understood but that is really not for me to comment on xD
Nach oben Nach unten
Lunnaris
Lunnaris

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Icon_minitimeDo Jan 22, 2009 2:11 am

dunno...it's not really a bad mood, 'cause I usually manage to hide that if I'm online (I mean, it's not the fault of anyone onlien that I'm in a sour mood, so I can't blame them oO) but it's just...dunno, I can't describe it, but I think it has something to do with being annoyed out of everything...

well, I normally don't do iot either, but I dunno...the way he behaves...it would not be surprising if he would've been gay xD
I would not say 'he looks like that so he is it' but more like 'he could be it' ^^

just because you don't seem to have watched all the clips of KH and you aren't such a big s-a fan to like KH-pairings xP xD
but no worries, it doesn't matter (though I actually don't know anyone except for some slight aquaintances on animexx who likes AkuRoku ó.ò the only other KH- AND s-a-Fan don't like Roxas and I just don't know why o__o but because of tht, she dislikes AkuRoku too...so.... [and I don't think that the other KH-Fan I know is a s-a Fan, 'cause he's male and doesn't even remember most of the names, even if they're said often ^^"])

whatever, I REALLY need to go to bed now >.<"
cya tomorrow, Good Night, sleep well AND sweet dreams xD
Nach oben Nach unten
Megaro
Megaro

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Icon_minitimeDo Jan 22, 2009 2:20 am

If you want, you can share that with me by telling me, I would listen to you o__o if you need someone, I´ll be here o.o

lol ^^ nya, he´s not human so how to logically interprete his character? xD

So what? xD
Oh yeah, sounds...frustrating xD

I know what you mean xD sweet dreams to you as well, Luna ^-^
Nach oben Nach unten
Lunnaris
Lunnaris

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Icon_minitimeDo Jan 22, 2009 5:04 pm

thanks for the offer, but I think I need to solve that problem irl...but well, I might talk to you nevertheless about it...

well, even if he isn't human, he surely behaves human (except for that body changing thing xD) so I think the character is similar to a human one too

it is oO it'soften frustrating if you want to share an information but there is no one who wants to know it...>.>
Nach oben Nach unten
Megaro
Megaro

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Icon_minitimeDo Jan 22, 2009 5:12 pm

As I said, I will be there o.o you do not have to hide your mood from me if it bothers you ^^

oh...what behaviour could be really could human behaviour? ^^

I wish I would know enogh to be the one to share with xD
Nach oben Nach unten
Lunnaris
Lunnaris

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Icon_minitimeDo Jan 22, 2009 5:17 pm

I know^^ but I don't wanna be all moddy online...that takes the fun out of everything and I won't get better like that... oO

um... 'could be really could'? and I think most of the creatures who are as intelligent as humans (or even more) behave somewhat human...and if they're built like a human (with some exceptions) they act even more like it...

if you'd really want, just inform you more about KH oO
but I don't expect you to do that, because if you don't want you should just let it be...I#ll read more about it and if necessary talk to myself xD
Nach oben Nach unten
Megaro
Megaro

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Icon_minitimeDo Jan 22, 2009 5:32 pm

Oh, I meant you should only take if you WANT to ^^ I would never want to force you ^^

Could be really called xD lol, my brain is weird again xD but who are we to call that behaviour "human"? o__o

I would really like to...but I knoe exactly tht if I would like it I would crazily want to play the games and could´nt >__<
Nach oben Nach unten
Lunnaris
Lunnaris

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Icon_minitimeDo Jan 22, 2009 5:38 pm

I knew that...^^" I just wanted to say my opinion xP ^^

um...humans? o.ô of course the homunculi don't behave ALL human, but they have some characteristical traits which seem human...don't you think so? o.O
and they're some kind of 'humans'...just the ones, who were sent to life again with a wrong and frobidden transmutation...I think oO

well, that's understandeable...I wouldn't want that too...it's hust like with Birth by Sleep, which I personally don't wanna get to know because I can't play it...
but you can play the japanese versions of KH with emulators...I think...at least there is an emulator for the PS2...
Nach oben Nach unten
Megaro
Megaro

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Icon_minitimeDo Jan 22, 2009 5:58 pm

I am everystime glad to ehar your opinion ^-^

Tht was more a phylosophical question xD humans have not the right to call their behaviour human because we do not know if there is no older race in the universe that developdes this kind of behaviour before, savvy?
And no, they´re not brought back to life...they´re just created from nothing o__o better not nothing xD but they were´nt human beings before o.o

I´m glad you understand ^-^
And yeah, I coul, but than, the whole story would fade for me and what is a role play game without it´s story? ô_o
Nach oben Nach unten
Lunnaris
Lunnaris

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Icon_minitimeDo Jan 22, 2009 6:19 pm

^.^

ah well, that's right oO but as long as we don't know these races, how should we call it of not human? ^^
well, but they are created in the form of the human body of the person they should've been...and it seems as if some of them have the memories of the human they should've been...

I try to ^^
well, then you go to kh-vids.net and watch the english storyparts when you just saw them in japanese, so that you can understand them...?
Nach oben Nach unten
Megaro
Megaro

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Icon_minitimeDo Jan 22, 2009 6:26 pm

Ah...memories o.ô nyah, have never watched the anime to an end xD in the anime, there are also some different homunculi and such ^^;

You just try? xD
That´s just not the same .__.
Nach oben Nach unten
Lunnaris
Lunnaris

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Icon_minitimeDo Jan 22, 2009 6:29 pm

really? o.o"
well, as far as I know, the homunculi are named after the 7 sins... Envy, Lust, Gluttony, Wrath, Sloth, Pride and Greed oO
are there more in the manga?

I meant I try to undersatand people and their reasons as often as possible...does this make sense? xD
I know, but better then nothing, don't you think so? o.o
Nach oben Nach unten
Megaro
Megaro

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Icon_minitimeDo Jan 22, 2009 6:48 pm

No, but there are different ones xD
I think Sloth is a totally other person in the manga (but I don´t lnow who exactly Sloth is in the anime) and King Bradley is in the manga not Pride but Wrath and Pride is a totally other and the mightiest of al homunculi.
But the other ones and the total number are the same ^^

Okay ^^
I don´t know...reffering to games I have the feeling that sometimes npothing is better than something just crippled o.o
Nach oben Nach unten
Lunnaris
Lunnaris

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Icon_minitimeDo Jan 22, 2009 6:57 pm

well, in the Anime Sloth is Juliet Douglas (the secretary of the King Bradley) and the homunculus of Trisha Elric as far as I remember oO
and Wrath is the guy with Ed's limps and the homunculus of the baby of Eds and Als Sensei...

^^"
well, it's your decision and maybe you'll get a PS2 somehow in the future and can play KH ^^
Nach oben Nach unten
Megaro
Megaro

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Icon_minitimeDo Jan 22, 2009 7:16 pm

That´s not as that in the manga ^^; but I thought so...no, in the manga Sloth is a real giant, totally lazy, diggin giant tunnels for the wordl government, looking like a monster and totally not related to Trishia Elric ^^;

Ah, and in the manga King Bradley is Wrath and his little son Selim is Pride.

We´ll see what the future brings o__o
Nach oben Nach unten
Lunnaris
Lunnaris

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Icon_minitimeDo Jan 22, 2009 7:51 pm

lol
does this giant has also waterpowers? o.o
and I wonder why Sloth is so totally not lazy despite this name oO" xD

the son? the poor guy o.o in the anime he is killed by his father .__.

yep^^
Nach oben Nach unten
Megaro
Megaro

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Icon_minitimeDo Jan 22, 2009 8:01 pm

Ah, I do not the slightes bit remember xD
In the manga he is ^^ only pride can bring him up xD

Oh, in the manga, he is a totally merciless and cruel creature that nearly destroyed Alphonso o.o
Nach oben Nach unten
Lunnaris
Lunnaris

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Icon_minitimeDo Jan 22, 2009 8:07 pm

lol, doesn't matter anyway xD
he even changed gender...well, but females seem to be not so lazy, huh? xD (not that I'm the best example for that but whatever xD)

well, that's stupid too >.> I do like Al very much, even if he sometimes seems a little bit too nice ^^"
Nach oben Nach unten
Megaro
Megaro

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Icon_minitimeDo Jan 22, 2009 8:34 pm

I think in the manga he could also be a female char...but he in fact looks ery monstrous so I cannot be sure ^^;

Yes ^^; right now he has to fight Pride and Kimblee together while Al and his father are searching for the source of all evil o__o
Nach oben Nach unten
Lunnaris
Lunnaris

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Icon_minitimeDo Jan 22, 2009 9:00 pm

well, interesting xD but irrelevant if it's such a monster anyway oO

Hohenheim? o__o
in the anime he was killed by Dante ;-; or at least banned to the other side of the door..I'm not sure what xD
and WHO has to fight against Pride and Kibley while Al and Hohenheim search something? oO Ed? ^^"
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Spamm... Numero duo   Spamm... Numero duo - Seite 8 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Spamm... Numero duo
Seite 8 von 32Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
DragCave Friends :: Anderes :: Spambereich-
Gehe zu: